Best Reviews Of Set of 2 18"H Counter Height Stools Walnut Finish
Set of 2 18"H Counter Height Stools Walnut Finish - SPECIAL PRICE| Product Code | : B002MBIITU |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $67.93 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #117164 in Home
- Brand: ACME
Features
- 18"H
- Dining and Kitchen
- Dining and Kitchen->Seating->Counter Height Seating
- Some assembly may be required. Please see product details.
- 18"H
- Dining and Kitchen
- Dining and Kitchen->Seating->Counter Height Seating
- Some assembly may be required. Please see product details.
Product Description
- Dimension: 18" Seat Height
- Finish: Walnut
- Material: Wood
- Set of 2 18"H Counter Height Stools Walnut Finish
- Assembly required.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.Sturdy but hard to assemble
By imwatcher
The stools appear to be sturdy and in good quality. But assembly is a chanallege. The holes are not perfectly lined up and screws are very tight. It is impossible to put the pieces together with the tiny tool included. I had to use a drill to make the holes bigger and straighten up those not lined up, and then used a wrench with a much longer arm to put those screws in. For the reason of hard assembly, I take one star away. Also the color is much darker than what is shown in the picture. I would not have ordered it had I known the color was different. For this reason I take another star away.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Very solid and nice looking
By William R. Yowell
We needed a bench to sit on to don and doff boots when it's snowy. At 18" high, these looked perfect. Assembly was a little tricky; I had to pare down the dowels, but once that was done, they screwed together tightly. I would have preferred to be able to just buy one, but have figured out a use for the second one.I'd call it a bench rather than a stool.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Amazing deal!
By M. Kessler
It's hard to believe they can even make these stools much less ship them for this price. Very sturdy and very nice looking.





0 comments: