Buying TMS 24-Inch Paloma Stool, Black
TMS 24-Inch Paloma Stool, Black - SPECIAL PRICE| Product Code | : B003JBZ8ZY |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $89.07 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #308437 in Home
- Size: 24-Inch
- Color: Black
- Brand: Target Marketing Systems
- Model: 81124BLK
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 40.00" h x
17.00" w x
19.50" l,
Features
- Contempory style
- Bar stools
- Bar stool with rush seats
- Constructed of hardwood frame
- Some assembly required
- Contempory style
- Bar stools
- Bar stool with rush seats
- Constructed of hardwood frame
- Some assembly required
Product Description
Slat-back barstool. Woven rush seats for added comfort. Constructed of sturdy rubberwood . Available in 24-Inch or 30-Inch H in colors black, blue, red or vanilla. Some assembly required.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Met expectations 100%!
By Lisa Olsen
This product met my expectations given the price point. I love the style of the chairs. While individuals commented on the difficulty of assembling them I was able to put together three in a few hours without any difficulty, loving the results. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for a reasonably priced quality country French style bar stool!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Great Buy
By Eileen
This stool is a great buy for the price. I have 4 other stools that I am not as happy with. This stool is perfect for my kitchen.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.pretty but has issues
By Laura
I am writing mainly in response to the "horrible" review to help future purchasers with assembly. I had the same problem until I realized that you had to turn the stretchers so that the predrilled holes faced the bottom of the chair. Then you turn the chair upside down and turn in the screws from that angle. Then the screws fit perfectly and do not split the leg of your chair. I only gave four stars as I still had a problem with the screws securing the rush seat. I can only tighten one of them -- but it is enough to make the chair useable. Ultimately, I like the chairs because they are attractive and inexpensive.
Related Seller For TMS 24-Inch Paloma Stool, Black :
Slat-back barstool. Woven rush seats for added comfort. Constructed of sturdy rubberwood . Available in 24-Inch or 30-Inch H in colors black, blue, red or vanilla ...
Amazon.com: TMS 24-Inch Paloma Stool, Vanilla: Home & Kitchen
Slat-back barstool. Woven rush seats for added comfort. Constructed of sturdy rubberwood . Available in 24-Inch or 30-Inch H in colors black, blue, red or vanilla ...
TMS 24" Paloma barstool in black - Furniture & Mattresses - Game ...
TMS-24" Paloma barstool in black-81124BLK-24" Paloma barstool in black finish. Chair dimensions are 19.5 x 17 x 40H. Seat dimensions are 16.5W ...
TMS Paloma 24'' Bar Stool in Black: Furniture : Walmart.com
TMS Paloma 24'' Bar Stool in Black. About this product. Print . Shipping & Pickup. Online .. Not ready to come in today? Don't worry - we'll hold ...
TMS Paloma 24" Bar Stool in Black Reviews | Buzzillions.com
Find Bar Stool reviews at Buzzillions including 9 reviews of TMS Paloma 24" Bar Stool in Black. ... Winsome 24 Inch Rush Seat Counter Stool-Walnut-Set of 2.
Paloma Bar Stool - Bar Sets - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at ...
Available in 24-inch or 30-inch H in colors black, blue, red or vanilla. Wize Rating 76. ... Target Marketing Systems TMS Paloma 30" Bar Stool in Black 81130BLK, ...
TMS Paloma 24" Bar Stool in Black | Wayfair
TMS Paloma 24" Bar Stool in Black (View all from TMS) (12 reviews) Write | Read. $87. 34. List Price: $89.99. You Save: $2.65 (3%) rewards? Earn $2.62. Free ...
TMS 24" Paloma barstool in red - Furniture & Mattresses - Game ...
TMS-24" Paloma barstool in red-81124RED-24" Paloma barstool in red finish. ... H. Seat dimensions are 16.5W x 15.75D. Stool ships in one carton.
TMS Paloma 24" Bar Stool in Black 81124BLK | eBay
TMS Paloma 24" Bar Stool in Black 81124BLK. OUR SKU#: TXR1101 | MPN: Condition. Brand New. Shipping. Free Shipping ... 24 inch Bar Stools, 24" Red Bar Stools,
TMS Target Barstool: Paloma Barstool - Black (30") Reviews ...
TMS Target Barstool: Paloma Barstool - Black (30") reviews. ... Winsome 24 Inch Rush Seat Counter Stool-Walnut-Set of 2. from $64.00 ...





0 comments: