Online Set Of 2 Counter Height 24" Parsons Stools With Brown Finish Solid Wood Legs
Set Of 2 Counter Height 24" Parsons Stools With Brown Finish Solid Wood Legs - RECOMMENDED TODAY| Product Code | : B004DES628 |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $139.90 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #52905 in Home
- Brand: Kings Brand Furniture
Features
- Set Of 2 Counter Height 24" Parsons Stools With Brown Finish Solid Wood Legs.
- Dimensions: 18"W x 23"D x 41"H
- Simple assembly required.
- Set Of 2 Counter Height 24" Parsons Stools With Brown Finish Solid Wood Legs.
- Dimensions: 18"W x 23"D x 41"H
- Simple assembly required.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful.Not Happy
By Patti
Ordered the counter height chairs 24" but when I sit in them the seat cushion drops you down about 2" so I feel like a little kid sitting at a adult table. Assembly was a pain and each chair took me about an hour and a half. No predrilled holes for the wood screws so you really need some strength to tighten them up. The look is good, but I should know that you get what you pay for. I expect these chairs to last 6 months, at the most. Shipping was about 20.00 so I assume it will cost me 30.00 to ship them back, so not really worth it.
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.As pictured.
By Yogahav
These chairs look as I expected them to, just as they do in the picture. They came very quickly, about 3 days from when I ordered them, so that was nice. I do have a few problems with them, though. For some reason (this could be my fault, as I am a bit weak) the screws keep loosening, even after tightening them as tightly as I possibly can, and this makes for a wobbly chair (though remedied once screws are retightened). My biggest issue is the CHAIR CUSHION. I have no idea what is in there, but to me it feels like about an inch of styrofoam atop some strange flexible panel. When I sit on it (and I weigh 120 lbs), the entire 'cushion' caves in and pops up and down as I move around! I am getting used to it and maybe it will get better with time once the chairs wear in.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.PUT IN A LITTLE WORK TO GET A GREAT CHAIR!
By Doreen M. Welch
This is my second set of these chairs. The first ones I purchased at a local furnature store for $78.00 each and they lasted 5 years of very heavy use. I was pleased to find the same chair 5 years later and get them cheaper. The place that shipped the chairs were quick to respond and helpful and the shipping was very fast. I received them in 4 days.The assembly process was as I expected from the reviews I read prior to purchasing them. I utilized other reviews to fix potential problems by placing gorilla clue in the joints and hand screwing so I wouldn't split the wood. I was able to use the rungs from the old chairs to support the masonite I cut and fit to the bottoms to keep the cushions from sagging.Overall these chairs are priced right and look great but are a little darker than the last ones I purchased. I hope this helps! GOD BLESS.





0 comments: