Recent Posts

Monday, March 4, 2013

0 comments

Buying Country Series Counter Stool - 24"H - in Dark Cherry Finish with Faux Leather, Set of 2

Country Series Counter Stool - 24"H - in Dark Cherry Finish with Faux Leather, Set of 2 - LIMITED DISCOUNT TODAY
Product Code: B004GBB7GA
Product Rating:
Price: $61.03

LIMITED DISCOUNT TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #4967 in Home
  • Brand: Poundex
  • Model: Y1239
  • Dimensions: 26.00" h x
    15.00" w x
    19.00" l,
    20.49 pounds

Features

  • Durable bonded faux leather
  • Solid wood legs
  • Color in dark cherry
  • Durable bonded faux leather
  • Solid wood legs
  • Color in dark cherry

Product Description

Comes with two stools. Part of a bar stool collection the "Brooklyn" bar stool is designed with pure modern composition. It's seating is covered in dark brown faux leather with a medium shine for a luxurious feel. The stool legs resemble a painters bench for a casual presence, making it a perfect fit for any dining or entertaining experience.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

15 of 15 people found the following review helpful.
4good deal
By Customer
The stools were easy to put together. For the price i paid, they are a pretty good deal.One thing that its missing is the plastic inserts at the bottom of each leg, to avoid scratching hardwood floors. I had to get my own!!Also one piece in the set was wrong. I called up the company and they shipped me a correct piece without any further hassle.

18 of 19 people found the following review helpful.
1AVOID AT ALL COSTS
By Dan
I purchased this set, the first stool assembled easily and is comfortable. The second chair: the supporting leg snapped immediately during assembly leaving the dowel (hole) jammed full of the remaining wood (unusable). I contacted the vendor and after ten emails or so (they are poor to work with) they sent me the replacement legs. When they arrived (now seven weeks into the purchase) I find they did not include the hardware (bolts) and the seat itself is missing the threaded portion of the insert to attach the seat to the legs making it worthless.Customer Service = slow, unresponsive and hard to work with in generalProduct quality = average when assembledWould I purchase again? NO. I am still waiting for the Cust. Service group to respond to me for either a full credit or a new seat that is able to accept the hardware for assembly.I ordered it 10/16 - it is now 12/4 and I still do not have a working "set" of chairs. I have one assembled and sitting next to a $ 12.00 wooden bar stool waiting for my completed set - what a let down and eye sore.My advie: Save the $ 58.00 and spend another $ 40 at a reputable home store.

14 of 15 people found the following review helpful.
4Just what I needed for my breakfast bar!
By Redheaded Texan
I had been looking for 24-inch bar stools for my breakfast bar, but everything was too tall or too expensive. These are well made and were reasonably priced. The order arrived promptly and the merchandise was as described. I'm happy with my purchase.

See all 161 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For Country Series Counter Stool - 24"H - in Dark Cherry Finish with Faux Leather, Set of 2 :



Search Term for Country Series Counter Stool - 24"H - in Dark Cherry Finish with Faux Leather, Set of 2



0 comments:

Best viewed on firefox 5+
Copyright © Design by Dadang Herdiana