Under (Add Your Price Ranges) Linon Swag Bar Stool 30
Linon Swag Bar Stool 30 - HOT PRODUCT TODAY| Product Code | : B002USUJKQ |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $59.88 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #72984 in Home
- Size: 45.67H x 18.11W x 19.88D inches
- Color: Brown
- Brand: Linon
- Model: 02761MTL-01-KD-U
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 45.67" h x
19.88" w x
18.11" l,
17.94 pounds
Features
- Swivel seat
- Brown fabric seat cover
- Crafted of metal and highlighted with subtle curves and a distinctive back
- The cushion is piled high for extra comfort
- 30" seat height
- Swivel seat
- Brown fabric seat cover
- Crafted of metal and highlighted with subtle curves and a distinctive back
- The cushion is piled high for extra comfort
- 30" seat height
Product Description
The elegance and unique style of this 30" Swag Bar Stool will carry throughout your kitchen, dining, or home pub area. Crafted of metal and highlighted with subtle curves and a distinctive back, this stool is a positively striking addition to your home. The cushion is piled high for extra comfort and covered in a brown fabric. This stool is elegant and versatile making it the perfect choice for any gathering area.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.Don't waste your money.
By cetch22
I bought 6 of these chairs and in 6 months 4 have total broken. 2 of them the backs fell off. The other 2 collapsed on people during a party I was hosting. Kinda embarrassing to say the least. I Through the other 2 away to avoid any more embarrassing situations. All the people sitting on these chair were of avg weight. I wrote the seller OJ Commerce and they told me I'm far out of the 30 day warranty so to bad for you. I would say if you seriously plan on buying these barstools you are going to regret it like I did. The barstools look good so if you plan on no one sitting in them you will be fine. Trash!
12 of 14 people found the following review helpful.GOOD PRICE FOR QUALITY
By Marlene C. Nout
Purchased 2 of these bar stools for my new kitchen counter.They were easy to put together although I recommend you put the Allen wrench bit on your drill or electric screw driver as I did not do this on the first chair + took a long time!I like these chairs - they are very sturdy and look good; my only comment is that I can see them from my dining room and the rosettes at the top of the chairs on the back side do not have a back to them so you see where they were soldered on. The chairs would look a lot better if they had 2 faces to these rosettes (one facing the front or cushion side of the chair and the other facing the back).
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Do NOT buy these!
By Janice
I bought two of these bar stools, not even a year ago for my son who lives alone.One of the chairs broke within the first 5 months and the other chair is about to be unusable as well.I would NEVER have bought them had I known what shoddy peices of crap they are and I will never buy from Acehardware again, as they have a stupid return policy and will not give us a refund or an exchange.Dont waste your hard earned money on this JUNK!
Related Seller For Linon Swag Bar Stool 30 :
The elegance and unique style of this 30" Swag Bar Stool will carry throughout your kitchen, dining, or home pub area. Crafted of metal and highlighted with subtle ...
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Linon Swag Bar Stool 30
4 stars. "GOOD PRICE FOR QUALITY" Purchased 2 of these bar stools for my new kitchen counter. They were easy to put together although I recommend you put the Allen ...
Linon 30'' Swag Bar Stool: Furniture : Walmart.com
Linon 30'' Swag Bar Stool. About this product. Print . Shipping & Pickup. Online .. Not ready to come in today? Don't worry - we'll hold ...
Linon Swag Bar Stool - Furniture - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy ...
Linon Swag Bar Stool - 23 results like Linon MTL-01-KD-U Swag Bar Stool, Linon MTL-01-KD-U Swag Counter Bar Stool, Linon Brown 30" Swag Back Bar Stool, Linon Swag Bar ...
Swag Bar Stool 30 - Furniture & Mattresses - Game Room & Bar ...
Swag Bar Stool 30-02761MTL-01-KD-U-The elegance and unique style of this 30" Swag Bar Stool will carry throughout ... Linon Home Decor(02761Mtl-01-Kd-U) Swag Bar Stool 30
Linon Swag Bar Stool 30 (Linon 02761MTL-01-KD-U), Bar Height Stools
Linon Swag Bar Stool 30 (02761MTL-01-KD-U)The elegance and unique style of this 30 Swag Bar Stool will carry throughout your kitchen, dining, or home pub area.
Linon Swag 30" High Swivel Bar Stool - #M9567 | LampsPlus.com
Powder coated finish. Metal construction. Brown fabric, padded seat cushion. Bar height seat. Armless bar stool. Swivel seat. 45 3/4" high. 20" wide. Call toll-free ...
Swag Bar Stool 30" - Linon Furniture - 02761MTL-01-KD-U - Bar ...
Shop the Swag Bar Stool 30" - Linon Furniture - 02761MTL-01-KD-U on sale at $89.9 by Linon Furniture and compare part LINON-02761MTL-01-KD-U from the Bar Stools ...
Linon 30 Inch Swag Bar Stool | GoWFB.com
FREE SHIPPING! Linon Home Decor 30 Inch Swag Bar Stool at GoWFB.com. The elegance and unique style of this 30
Linon Swag 30" High Bar Stool Reviews | Buzzillions.com
Linon Swag 30" High Bar Stool reviews. Find Bar Stool reviews at Buzzillions including 5 reviews of Linon Swag 30" High Bar Stool.





0 comments: