What Is The Best Price For Bar Stool Airlift Swivel Barstools Adjustable White (Set of 2)
Bar Stool Airlift Swivel Barstools Adjustable White (Set of 2) - SPECIAL PRICE| Product Code | : B003O5BTUI |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $69.82 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #30432 in Home
- Brand: Talentstar
- Dimensions: 22.00 pounds
Features
- The bar stools fit wonderfully with bars, kitchen islands and entertaining areas
- The feather-light, height-activation lever will allow you to find the perfect height for your needs
- The seat adjusts from a height of 22 inches to 31 inches
- Base dimensions: 15 inches in diameter
- Seat dimensions: 15 inches long x 15 inches wide
- The bar stools fit wonderfully with bars, kitchen islands and entertaining areas
- The feather-light, height-activation lever will allow you to find the perfect height for your needs
- The seat adjusts from a height of 22 inches to 31 inches
- Base dimensions: 15 inches in diameter
- Seat dimensions: 15 inches long x 15 inches wide
Product Description
Our kitchen / bar counter top bar stools will be a rich, contemporary addition to any entertainment or dining area. Your family and guests will love the look and feel of the adjustable backless air-lift swivel stools. The backless, curved seats feature comfortable and stylish top grain leatherette. The handle opening on the rear of the seat makes transporting the stools easy and convenient
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
15 of 17 people found the following review helpful.Very disapointed & unable to return
By Couple in Lansdale
We purchased these barstools for our new loft apartment because they looked great online. However, after we put them together they were VERY wobbly. When I tried to return them (because I want stable barstools) I was told by Amazoon that they were shipped by a second party & I would be unable to return them to Amazon. When I contacted the second party I was told that I would bascially be unable to return them because I had already assembled them (they are almost impossible to un-assemble once you have assembled them.) I was so disapointed. I have had such good interactions on the rare occasions I have dealt with Amazon customer service & was expecting to be able to return these. Now I am stuck with wobbly bar stools. One of the reasons I initially purchased them was because of the great reviews they had received; I am writing to warn others & suggest you pass these baarstools by. They look great online but are wobbly & a waste of money.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.Perfect Stools! Best Price!
By Summer
I admit I was skeptical with other peoples reviews or simple white stools. These arrived super duper fast! It shipped within 24 hours! So cool! I assembled them together when they arrived. They were not scratched like other reviews. They are super cute and perfect for my white bar. They look classy and I was scared to buy them because I thought they would look cheap. Boy was I wrong! Worth every penny! Thanks!
6 of 7 people found the following review helpful.Great Chairs!
By Brenda Dare
We really like our new bar stools! They adjust so they work great for adults, kids and toddlers. They arrived in the minimum amount of time that was allowed and were very easy to put together.
Related Seller For Bar Stool Airlift Swivel Barstools Adjustable White (Set of 2) :
Our kitchen / bar counter top bar stools will be a rich, contemporary addition to any entertainment or dining area. Your family and guests will love the look and feel ...
Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bar Stool Airlift Swivel Barstools ...
This review is from: Bar Stool Airlift Swivel Barstools Adjustable White (Set of 2) ... Bar Stool Airlift Swivel Barstools Adjustable White (Set of 2)
LOYO: Bar Stool Airlift Swivel Barstools Adjustable White (Set of 2)
Cheap Bar Stool Airlift Swivel Barstools Adjustable White (Set of 2) Our kitchen / bar counter top bar stools will be a rich, contemporary addition to any ...
Swivel Airlift Adjustable Leather Bar Stool Set 2 | eBay
Find best value and selection for your Swivel Airlift Adjustable Leather Bar Stool Set 2 search on eBay. ... 4 Barstools Swivel White w/ Arm PU Leather Modern Adjus
Winsome Wood 25.2-Inch Adjustable Air Lift Counter Stool - Set of ...
Winsome Wood 25.2-Inch Adjustable Air Lift Counter Stool - Set of 2 ... Stools Bar Stools ... Winsome Wood Adjustable Single Air Lift Swivel Bar Stool with ABS ...
aw4t6ty: #1 Bar Stool Airlift Swivel Barstools Adjustable White ...
#1 Bar Stool Airlift Swivel Barstools Adjustable White (Set of 2) For Sale
Review Bar Stool Airlift Swivel Barstools Adjustable White Set of 2
Related; More; Easy bar stool airlift swivel barstools adjustable white set of 2 18 views Like Liked; Save save bar stool airlift swivel barstools ...
Winsome Adjustable Airlift Bar Stool - Bar Sets - Compare Prices ...
adjustable swivel bar stool ... Winsome Adjustable Airlift Bar Stools (Set of 2), ... Winsome Spectrum Air Lift Swivel Adjustable White/Metal Bar stool.
Bar Stools And Adjustable - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at Nextag
Bar Stools And Adjustable - 2,546 results like Winsome Adjustable Airlift Bar Stools (Set of 2), ... Safavieh Zorab White Adjustable Height Swivel Bar Stool.
Winsome Spectrum Adjustable Air lift Bar Stools in Black (Set of 2 ...
Winsome Spectrum Adjustable Air lift Bar Stools in Black (Set ... Metal foot bar and base Airlift with ... Winsome Spectrum 3pc Dining Table Set w/ 2 Swivel Stools in ...





0 comments: