Recent Posts

Monday, March 11, 2013

0 comments

Who Sells The Cheapest Boris Contemporary "Leather" Adjustable Barstool

Boris Contemporary "Leather" Adjustable Barstool - HOT PRODUCT TODAY
Product Code: B005E1H4SQ
Product Rating:
Price: $84.95

HOT PRODUCT TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #952534 in Home
  • Color: Merlot
  • Brand: Modern Home
  • Dimensions: 18.50 pounds

Features

  • 360 degree rotation
  • Adjustable from counter to bar height
  • 5 year warranty
  • Rubber ring on underside to protect floors
  • Chrome finishing
  • 360 degree rotation
  • Adjustable from counter to bar height
  • 5 year warranty
  • Rubber ring on underside to protect floors
  • Chrome finishing

Product Description

The Boris luxury bar stool is in a class of its own. Suitable for most any environment, the simple one piece seat employs quilted faux leather stitched over copious amounts of padding to provide excellent levels of comfort. The mid-level backrest gives good support to the lower spine. The chromed stand with adjustable height gas lift holds up the seat in a fashion that makes it seem as though it is hovering in the air. A round base with rubber protection for your floor, 360 degree swivel and the round footrest make the Boris different from the usual run-of-the-mill bar stools and gives more visual impact. A simple yet well executed design that goes a long way.

Each barstool comes complete with an adjustable gas lift tested to operate at least 100,000 times! Measures about 17.7" wide by 18.5" deep and adjusts from table to counter/bar height (33.6" to 44.1" total height or 22.4" to 32.3" for the seat height). Seat height is about 11.8" from the center of the seat. Base has a 15.7" diameter.

We have the best quality barstools of this type. Don't settle for a cheap imitation made of inferior materials. We are so confident in the durability of our product that we offer a 5 year warranty on the strut performance on all our barstools that we sell.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
1It's a shame
By Jennie
It was a shame how in their website, vandue claimed to have the "cream soda" barstools, but once I received them, they turned out to be the toffee color. I emailed vandue pictures of my bar stools, then they had the nerve to tell me that the toffee ones are actually a darker shade. I put the stools side by side to my couches, which are cream colored, and you can obviously tell the stools that I received weren't cream colored. Vandue: if you don't carry an item, don't claim that you do, whilst making the consumers go crazy chasing you guys!!!

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
1Vandue Poor Customer Service
By jaja
I purchased four Boris cream soda bar stools back In January from Vandue. Prior to placing my order I called Vandue customer service as online it was tricky to see the true color. I was concerned that the cream soda would be too light, spoke to Britney in customer service who reassured me that the toffee and cream soda were almost identical. Based on my conversation with Britney I decided to order the toffee and to my dismay when they arrived they were not as Britney had described. Called customer service and a guy had told me I would have to pay for shipping both ways to exchange them for the cream soda, I managed to find the email that Britney had sent me stating that the two colors were almost identical and forward it to him and he then realized that it was not my fault and gladly emailed me an exchange label and the cream soda arrived and I loved them.In June I decided that I really needed two more cream soda stools and went ahead and ordered them. When they arrived they looked like the toffee that I had rejected before. After several emails to Vandue Customer Service (That I did not get a response to) I tried calling but all I got was a voicemail.Finally after at least ten phone calls I spoke to Britney again I explained that I had previously ordered the cream soda and I had the new ones side by side and the color was not what I had ordered, she asked me to take a picture of them and email her which I did. I received a reply saying "Are you sure you don't have the cream Soda that picture you sent me is awfully light! I emailed her back saying "Why are you questioning me" I already have four I should know. Britney never apologized just acted like she was doing me a favor. By the end of the day I still had not received a response, even though she said she would call me back. Yet again I had to call back and she claimed that she had sent me a couple of emails (Which I never received even checked my spam)Britney told me she was unaware that the color of the cream soda had changed and what I had actually received was the new cream soda that looked similar to the toffee. I told her I wanted my money back and I also questioned her as to why it was not stated on their website that when re ordering there is a color variation. Britney did not reply, however she informed me that they had two of the original cream soda in the warehouse and she would ship them to me with a return label for the other two. She did not offer to expedite the shipping and I had mentioned that I had family coming from the UK. But informed me they would arrive in five (5) days.Five days later a ripped box was left at my door by UPS and when I opened the box two Boris bar stools were inside without wrapping No return label as promised and they were a complete different shade of cream.I have never experienced customer service like this in my life and I am left with 6 stools that are mis matched and I dread having to deal with customer service again. And to make matters worse the four that I ordered in January are useless as they are alongside one another and I need six (6) I am now going to dispute the charge for the two I ordered in June with my bank. So I guess they have three shades of cream soda that are not even close in color. Be careful to order the quantity that you need in one, as they will have the nerve to send you a different color and then dispute that they have sent you the correct color. I wish I could post photos on here of the obvious color variation of the so called Original cream soda, New cream soda and the Wannabe cream soda. I will try and find another forum that I can post photos seeing is believing!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4fits the bill
By J. Prescott
These stools are what I was hoping they would be. Nice looking, easy to assemble, and affordable. I wanted lite weight, and these are very lite. This makes them a little wobbly at full hite. We found we can work with this by being carefull.

See all 4 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For Boris Contemporary "Leather" Adjustable Barstool :



Search Term for Boris Contemporary "Leather" Adjustable Barstool



0 comments:

Best viewed on firefox 5+
Copyright © Design by Dadang Herdiana