Recent Posts

Friday, April 12, 2013

0 comments

For Sale Online 4 24" Saddle Back Espresso Kitchen Counter Bar Stools

4 24" Saddle Back Espresso Kitchen Counter Bar Stools - LIMITED DISCOUNT TODAY
Product Code: B001D9GHJA
Product Rating:
Price: $120.05

LIMITED DISCOUNT TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #589 in Furniture
  • Color: Brown
  • Brand: The Furniture Cove

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5Very Happy Customer
By Julia Lakosky
After much research on 24" saddle, padded bar stools, I ordered these stools. My husband assembled them and said he was pleased with the quality and stability of the stools. The expresso seats and cherry wood legs go very well with our decor. I would definitely recommend these stools for price and quality.

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5Very nice looking and comfortable
By Mom of 3
Love the way these bar stools look in my kitchen and are very comfortable. They are a bit of a pain to put together as there were some stools that did not have holes pre-drilled. Overall great product for the price.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Slightly incomplete but fantastic customer service!
By J. Koclanis
My boyfriend and I purchased these stools for a new apartment we have just moved into to go along a breakfast bar. The chairs are of nice quality, especially the leather seat! It has a lot of cushion and the leather (actually, I should say vinyl) is also great with no flaws. For $175 for 4 stools, the quality beats the price.The assembly was easy and went together quickly. A few of the holes for the screws weren't completely finished so in those cases we had to use a drill. But overall, the stools all went together fine.The only issue that we experienced was that we were moving two of the support beams from one of the stools in the shipment we received. We called the company (number on the shipping label) and a gentleman named Mike answered, on a Sunday. We explained to him the situation, he checked our order number, and he said that the remaining pieces would be sent out on Monday. They arrived on Thursday (shipping is a little slow, but we did use Super Saver Shipping, so I don't know if I should expect much better).Overall, we are very happy with the purchase of these stools. I had a great experience with the seller and even though the initial order was not complete, they responded quickly to resolve the issue. I would highly recommend these stools!

See all 24 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For 4 24" Saddle Back Espresso Kitchen Counter Bar Stools :



Search Term for 4 24" Saddle Back Espresso Kitchen Counter Bar Stools



0 comments:

Best viewed on firefox 5+
Copyright © Design by Dadang Herdiana