Price Compare 2 24" Saddle Back Black Kitchen Counter Wooden Bar Stools
2 24" Saddle Back Black Kitchen Counter Wooden Bar Stools - HOT PRODUCT TODAY| Product Code | : B001D9GHQS |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $64.49 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #690 in Furniture
- Color: Black
- Brand: cm
Features
- 24" h
- black
- finish
- vinyal saddle seat
- 24" h
- black
- finish
- vinyal saddle seat
Product Description
These stools come with large saddle seats for comfortable seating.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.So Glad I Purchased These Stools
By CMHARRIS
I absolutely love these stools! They were easy to assemble and are pretty sturdy. The seat is also large enough to support people with bigger bottoms! My family and I call them the "Big Butt Stools." The color of the wood and the look of the stool provides for a contemporary or modern look and feel. I highly recommend purchasing these stools! You cannot go wrong with them.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Incredible stools! Can't believe it!
By Cal Canna Labs
Really great value here. I purchased the set of two 24 inch stools unsure of what I was getting myself into. Huge bang for the buck. They fit perfectly with my counter height kitchen bar. I got two for just $60 bucks. They are incredibly sturdy. Look so high-in and expensive and they just hug your butt like crazy. Feels like memory foam. I swear its the best sixty bucks I have ever spent.Not to mention, I ordered them yesterday after noon and they arrived just 24 hours later!!! And that was "standard shipping" common now! I am so excited.Can't wait to enjoy these for a long time to come.You really can't go wrong here. Unsure why these have only a 3 star rating. I give it 5 stars for sure. They are far more solid than the 40 dollar stools at target, I can tell you that much!!So happy. Thanks for the great addition to my home, seller!
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.Even better than I expected
By lecasa
I ordered 2 sets of these bar stools. They arrived quickly and were easy to put together. The bar stools look beautiful and are even better quality and better looking than I expected.





0 comments: