Recent Posts

Friday, May 3, 2013

0 comments

Cheapest Online Saddleback Modern Adjustable "Leather" Bar Stool (Set of 2) - Brown

Saddleback Modern Adjustable "Leather" Bar Stool (Set of 2) - Brown - SPECIAL PRICE
Product Code: B005HRCBEE
Product Rating:
Price: $109.95

SPECIAL PRICE
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #83940 in Home
  • Color: Brown
  • Brand: South Mission

Features

  • Chrome Accents
  • 360 degree swivel and hydraulic piston for height adjustment
  • Seat Height: 23" - 32"
  • Plastic ring on base helps from scratching wooden floors
  • Hydraulic piston and lever
  • Chrome Accents
  • 360 degree swivel and hydraulic piston for height adjustment
  • Seat Height: 23" - 32"
  • Plastic ring on base helps from scratching wooden floors
  • Hydraulic piston and lever

Product Description

These fun stools will add high style to your home, office, or restaurant/bar. Each chair swivels and adjusts to bar/counter height. Gas operated pump is tested to 100,000 operations

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

10 of 10 people found the following review helpful.
5Great product!
By Swede
These chairs are very classy looking and solidly built and heavy enough to back up the appearance. I cant believe the price! I would have paid for one what I paid for two, after seeing and using them. They are very easy to assemble. One of the bases had a little defect in the chrome and the seller took care of a replacement without delay after I sent them a photo. Excellent service!!!!Note: Immediately when you unpack the stools you look at the chrome trim around the seat and think it's crappy, but there is a plastic protective covering on the chrome that you need to peel off!Don't hesitate to buy these. I chose the dark brown color, which goes perfectly with my cappuccino colored bar. I believe you can get them in black, white, or champagne also.

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
3bar stools
By Mary day
Looks good but not very comfortable. I think there is a design flaw in the way the back of the seat connects to the back of the chair. Several people have commented on it. Makes you feel you are sliding off the front of the chair.

6 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5great value
By ardel
I looked at many bar stools and was very pleasantly surprised to find these. They are exactly as described-swivel, adjustable in height, great looking, and easy to assemble. They don't provide really good back support, but otherwise are great. You can't beat them for the price. We have only had these for a short time, so I don't know how durable they are. Be sure to remove the protective plastic from the chrome.

See all 11 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For Saddleback Modern Adjustable "Leather" Bar Stool (Set of 2) - Brown :



Search Term for Saddleback Modern Adjustable "Leather" Bar Stool (Set of 2) - Brown



0 comments:

Best viewed on firefox 5+
Copyright © Design by Dadang Herdiana