Compare Prices For Home Styles 5003-89 Black and Distressed Oak Finish Bar Stool, 24-Inch
Home Styles 5003-89 Black and Distressed Oak Finish Bar Stool, 24-Inch - LIMITED DISCOUNT TODAY| Product Code | : B002QXELWC |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $98.89 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #115320 in Home
- Size: 17.75" L x 22.25" W x 40.5" H
- Color: Black and Distressed Oak
- Brand: Home Styles
- Model: 5003-89
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 40.50" h x
17.75" w x
22.25" l,
Features
- Home styles black bar stool
- Made of sustainable hardwood
- Features a clean style with a slat back and contoured seat for comfort
- Comes in a distressed oak finished
- It has 24-inch seat height; measures 17-3/4-inch width by 22-1/4-inch depth by 40-1/2-inch height
- Home styles black bar stool
- Made of sustainable hardwood
- Features a clean style with a slat back and contoured seat for comfort
- Comes in a distressed oak finished
- It has 24-inch seat height; measures 17-3/4-inch width by 22-1/4-inch depth by 40-1/2-inch height
Product Description
Home styles black bar stool with a distressed oak finished seat is constructed of sustainable hardwood with a clear coat finish helping to protect against wear from normal use. It features a clean style with a slat back and contoured seat for comfort. It has 24-inch seat height. Easy to assemble. Measures 17-3/4-inch width by 22-1/4-inch depth by 40-1/2 height.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.Absolutely perfect
By Debbie Rhodes
I never write reviews, so the very fact that I am writing one speaks to how pleased I am with this product. I bought two of these counter stools after searching for months for just the right size, color, look. I only had 36 inches for 2 stools and most are too big and too expensive. My kitchen is white cabinets and oak floor. These fit the criteria of color, size, style and dollars, but that is only half the story. I received them in about a week or less, opened the packages and was pleasantly surprised to find very clear instructions and labeling on everything. Every package of screws had their own label and tools were included! I put the first one together in a few minutes. It is sturdy, attractive and comfortable. Despite this, I did manage to switch the front legs on the second one I put together and didn't realize it. I thought there was a defect, so I contacted the manufacturer's service number listed on the instructions and got an immediate answer. They asked me to send a picture by email. I sent a picture and got a quick response diagnosing the problem. After making the switch, I have two stools that are absolutely perfect for my kitchen. So, add great service to the list, and I felt compelled to let others know about these stools.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Nice and comfortable
By michele m witkowski
We bought these chairs to compliment the Home Styles Traditions Island with the same finishings and they really did the job well. The distressed oak matched perfectly, and they are comfortable and sturdy to sit in. There is some assembly required but it was a breeze. Glad we picked them, and for the price we are even more glad.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.Some good, some very not good
By Clayton
These are really nice looking, reasonably easy to assemble counter stools. Just know in advance that the word "distressed" comes in to play. I put together one of these so far, and the wood had wormholes in it, so the chair maker chose to display them as a feature. They're pretty, but I wonder what my wife will think. They don't harm the structure, but they add to the look. I like it fine.Now that I've opened the second one, which is cracked across the seat, I am starting to like these far less. The wormhole patterning is the exact same, so that's nice, but the seat is starting to come apart where it's seamed. And that's bad. Very bad.The third one, cracked seat. Worse though. So I've called amazon to get replacements for these two. Now I have to repackage them and figure out when the UPS man is scheduled to come and pick them up.The fourth one, which I bought used via warehouse deals, wouldn't go together. Some of the assembly holes were drilled in the wrong spots and the chair was wonky (unless I completely confused B and C, which I doubt). I put the chair together with pieces from the no good second one to make an actual chair, and a pile of lousy garbage, which I'll return to amazon.The fifth one, the replacement for the second one, was fine.The sixth one had the same problem where the holes didn't line up, but I used the third one to finish the 6th one.So I've had to go through 6 to make 4. When all goes well, they look very nice. When it goes badly, you're in for a lot of work you didn't sign up for. Unpacking one of these is bad enough, but then re-packing it (and then doing both of those steps over again). Pretty unsatisfying experience for some very nice looking chairs.
Related Seller For Home Styles 5003-89 Black and Distressed Oak Finish Bar Stool, 24-Inch :
Home styles black bar stool with a distressed oak finished seat is constructed of sustainable hardwood with a clear coat finish helping to protect against wear from ...
24 inch Black and Distressed Oak Bar Stool, 5003-89 by Home Styles ...
Buy Now $107.99 Home Styles 5003-89 24 inch Black and Distressed Oak Bar Stool Constructed from solid hardwoods and engineered wood Black bar stool Cottage Oak ...
Home Styles 5003-89 Black and Distressed Oak Finish Bar Stool, 24-Inch
No Better Deal > Home Styles 5003-89 Black and Distressed Oak Finish Bar Stool, 24-Inch
Amazon.com: Home Styles 5180-89 Arts and Crafts Bistro Stool ...
Home Styles 5004-89 Distressed Oak Finish Bar Stool, 24-Inch . 4.0 out of 5 stars ... Home Styles 5003-89 Black and Distressed Oak Finish Bar Stool, 24-Inch .
distressed black oak barstools - ShopWiki
ShopWiki has 84 results for distressed black oak barstools, including Home Styles Stool. 24 in. Black and Distressed Oak Bar Stool 5003-89, Home Styles 24 in. Black ...
Home Styles White Distressed Oak Bar Stool | Overstock.com
Buy Home Styles White Distressed Oak Bar Stool at an everyday discount ... ETHAN HOME Mackenzie 24-Inch Black Counter ... Finish: White finish with distressed oak ...
Home Styles Kitchen Stool with Oak Seat in Black 88-5003-89 ...
Home Styles 5003-89 Black and Distressed Oak Finish Bar Stool, 24-Inch. Home styles black bar stool with a distressed oak finished seat is constructed of sustainable ...
Home Styles 24 inch Black & Distressed Oak Counter Height Stool ...
Home Styles 24 inch Black & Distressed Oak ... Black & Distressed Oak Bar Stool - 5003-89 features a solid hardwood construction in black finish with a distressed oak ...
Black/Oak Counter Stool Home Styles Furniture Counter Height (18 ...
10% Off Black/Oak Counter Stool by home styles furniture. ... @Distressed oak finish on seat. ... Home Styles Furniture 24-Inch Black with Cottage Oak Bar Stool.
Home Styles 24-inch Distressed Oak Bar Stool | Overstock.com
Home Styles 24-inch Distressed Oak Bar Stool. ... 24-Inch Black Counter Height Stool ... construction in a distressed oak finish. This stool is a ...





0 comments: