Recent Posts

Saturday, June 22, 2013

0 comments

Buy Online Zuo Synthetic "Leather" Adjustable Bar Stool - White (Set of 2)

Zuo Synthetic "Leather" Adjustable Bar Stool - White (Set of 2) - HOT PRODUCT TODAY
Product Code: B005HQGG2I
Product Rating:
Price: $99.95

HOT PRODUCT TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #310013 in Home
  • Color: White
  • Brand: South Mission

Features

  • Durable synthetic leather design with 360 degree swiveling seat
  • Product Dimensions: 16.5" Deep Front to Back, 22" Wide Side to Side, 32"-40" Height
  • Seat Height: 24" - 33"
  • Chrome Frame
  • Hydraulic piston and lever
  • Durable synthetic leather design with 360 degree swiveling seat
  • Product Dimensions: 16.5" Deep Front to Back, 22" Wide Side to Side, 32"-40" Height
  • Seat Height: 24" - 33"
  • Chrome Frame
  • Hydraulic piston and lever

Product Description

These modern bar stools are perfect for any environment.
Great additions to your home, office, kitchen, or cafe.
The durable faux leather looks and feel great.
The soft cushioned seat with the hydraulic pole make these stools comfortable for all.
Chrome accents add a sense of style and luxury.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

11 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent stools - good price
By Anast123
Stools delivered on time and excellent condition.They look very good and modern. I highly recommend them.I did a mistake while assembling them and the height adjustment was not working.Seller provided immediate feedback and resolved the issue ASAP.

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
5Great looking items!
By P. Lanier
I received the items promptly and were well packaged. Minor assembly was a breeze. These bar stools look great in my rec room, and were only a fraction (even with shipping fees included) of the cost for similar items I've seen in stores. Completely satisfied with this purchase.

7 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
1Looks Are Deceiving
By Virtuous
These stools are horrible. We've owned these stools for less than a month and we're already looking for new ones. The faux leather is not durable and is significantly prone to rips and tears like tissue paper. The material is not resistant to stains and soil making them difficult to clean. I have to literally WASH them down after each use but the soil stains only reappear. They seem to be only comfortable to small children because the seat is short and adults always feel like they're falling out. The stools are very difficult to let down. The construction of the seat cushion at the seams allow for food to fall in the cracks making it a pain to keep clean. The chrome accent poles are cheap and extremely light causing the stools to tip very easily, creating a hazard. I purchased these stools for additional seating for my family and I am so sorry that I did. I honestly cannot recommend anyone to buy these stools.

See all 20 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For Zuo Synthetic "Leather" Adjustable Bar Stool - White (Set of 2) :



Search Term for Zuo Synthetic "Leather" Adjustable Bar Stool - White (Set of 2)



0 comments:

Best viewed on firefox 5+
Copyright © Design by Dadang Herdiana