Discounted 4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools / Barstools White
4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools / Barstools White - SPECIAL PRICE| Product Code | : B005T5UPRO |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $198.90 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #117027 in Home
- Color: White
- Brand: Millsave
Features
- Steel and heavy duty PU leather construction.
- Pneumatic height adjustment from 24" to 33" from the floor.
- 14" wide seat and 19-1/2" between arm rests.
- Swivels a full 360 degrees.
- 15" Chrome base with rubber bottom to prevent sliding and scratching.
- Steel and heavy duty PU leather construction.
- Pneumatic height adjustment from 24" to 33" from the floor.
- 14" wide seat and 19-1/2" between arm rests.
- Swivels a full 360 degrees.
- 15" Chrome base with rubber bottom to prevent sliding and scratching.
Product Description
Stylish look and super comfortable. Easily adjusts up and down and swivels a full 360 degrees. Dimensions and other specifications listed at top of product page. Minor assembly required.
We cannot ship many items to PO Boxes, APO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, or US territories because of size and weight restrictions from the US Post Office. Please contact us PRIOR to ordering if you need to use these kinds of addresses.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Best Bang for the Buck
By Emily D. Agunod
I've searched for reasonably priced bar stools and I'm glad I went with this set. I only really needed three but I'm glad there's four because I put one in the kitchen and use it a lot. They were very easy to assemble and I was afraid that they weren't sturdy enough but they are, yet light enough to move around when vacuuming. I was looking at a more expensive stool that looks sturdier but the price was just too much. These are made with quality material and very comfortable.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.I really like my barstools
By Pamela Bayes
The barstools were exactly as described. They are a steal for the price. They were very easy to put together. One exception...all of the holes didn't line up to insert all the screws but I made it work. No need to return it as I am quite handy. The price was so good I bought two sets. They look wonderful at my bar!
Related Seller For 4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools / Barstools White :
Stylish look and super comfortable. Easily adjusts up and down and swivels a full 360 degrees. Dimensions and other specifications listed at top of product page ...
4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools Barstools ...
Find best value and selection for your 4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools Barstools White search on eBay. World's leading marketplace.
Sale 4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools ...
4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools / Barstools White. Product Description Stylish look and super comfortable. Minor assembly required.
!4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools ...
A great WordPress.com site ... You can buy !4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools / Barstools White here. yes, we have !4 Modern ...
4 modern adjustable counter swivel pub style bar stools barstools ...
4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools / Barstools Brown
4 modern adjustable counter swivel pub style bar stools barstools...
4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools / Barstools Brownqq Average Customer Rating
modern adjustable barstools swivel pub - ShopWiki
ShopWiki has 114 results for modern adjustable barstools swivel pub, including 24"-30" Adjustable Retro Modern Swivel Pub Bar Stool In Black Faux Leather And Chrome ...
4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools ...
4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar ... please see reviews about 4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools / Barstools White ...
4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools Barstools ...
Purchase the fantastic 4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar Stools Barstools Brown by Millsave online today. This popular item is currently available ...
Furniture Home Bar Furniture: 4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel ...
4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar ... 4 Modern Adjustable Counter Swivel Pub Style Bar ... Chic Modern Adjustable Swivel Bar Stools ...





0 comments: