Who Sells Linon Home Decor Milano Bar Stool, 30-Inch
Linon Home Decor Milano Bar Stool, 30-Inch - HOT PRODUCT TODAY| Product Code | : B001719IL8 |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $74.75 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #90795 in Home
- Size: 17.75W x 19D x 44.13H inches
- Color: Medium Dark Walnut
- Brand: Linon Home Décor
- Model: 0211VBRN121-01-KD
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 44.13" h x
17.75" w x
19.00" l,
Features
- Medium/Dark Walnut Finish
- Wipe clean Dark Brown PVC Vinyl seat cover
- Solid wood legs and padded seat cushion
- Four foot rails provide stability and comfort
- 30-Inch seat height
- Medium/Dark Walnut Finish
- Wipe clean Dark Brown PVC Vinyl seat cover
- Solid wood legs and padded seat cushion
- Four foot rails provide stability and comfort
- 30-Inch seat height
Product Description
Create a contemporary or classical look in your kitchen, dining or home pub area with the sleek shape and style of this medium dark walnut finish 30" Milano Bar Stool. Solid wood legs give this courtly stool additional strength ensuring years of everyday use. The padded cushion will provide optimum comfort for you and your guests and is topped with durable Dark Brown Vinyl that is stain resistant, fade resistant and features tightly woven threads that won't break, mat or peel.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Just put it together last night
By HannahF
I have been looking for months at 30" stools and finally found the ones we'll be giving a try. I was willing to pay a lot more for ones I like, but this inexpensive design fits the bill; I wanted a sleek, contemporary look and prefer wood over metal. It took me (a handy woman in my mid fifties) about 25 minutes to assemble one. It feels sturdy and will hopefully hold up over time. There were a few minor dings from shipping, but not noticeable and I'll touch them up with a furniture pen. Although some reviewers felt the color wasn't true to the pictures, I disagree. The back and seat are dark brown (like dark chocolate) and the wood is a medium maple-ish stain. The white stitching is prominent, which I personally like; gives them a little something more than a plain leather seat and back. The padding isn't overly thick or thin. They're comfortable. Goes well with our light maple floor, but would also work with darker stained floor. I do plan to find a foot guard for the front horizontal rail, since that will take a beating over time. Even if these don't last forever, I'm thrilled with them for the look and the price while we're spending money on other areas of our new home. The reason I didn't give it five stars is as I was assembling it I noticed it said 'maximum weight 200 lbs.' on the bottom. That works for us, but it could certainly be an issue for others. Gave me pause as to how they'll hold up, but I just ordered three more. Call me crazy.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Pleasantly supprised
By R. Gault
Assembly was easy and the quality was better than I expected. One chair arrived with a little damage which was taken care of with some sandpaper and a stain pen. I am very happy with my purchase.
Related Seller For Linon Home Decor Milano Bar Stool, 30-Inch :
Create a contemporary or classical look in your kitchen, dining or home pub area with the sleek shape and style of this medium dark walnut finish 30" Milano Bar Stool ...
Amazon.com: Linon Home Decor Milano Bar Stool, 30-Inch [Misc ...
Find the biggest selection of products from with the lowest prices. Shop online for bedding, furniture, vacuums, decor, storage and more at Amazon.com
Linon Milano 30"H Bar Stool in Walnut - 0211VBRN121-01-KD
Linon Milano 30"H Bar Stool in Walnut - 0211VBRN121-01-KD ... Decor. Blanket Racks ... Home Bar; Kids Breakfast Bar;
Linon home decor milano bar stool, 30 inch
Linon Home Decor Milano Bar Stool, 30-Inch Price: Check Price
Linon Milano 30 in. Bar Stool - Dark Walnut - Bar Stools at Bar Stools
Linon Milano 30 in. Bar Stool ... Linon 30-Inch Monaco Bar Stool Price: $99.98. ... About Linon Home Decor
Linon Milano 30 Bar Stool - ShopWiki
ShopWiki has 7 results for Linon Milano 30 Bar Stool, including Linon - Milano 30" Bar Stool, Linon Milano 30 Bar Stool, Linon Milano 30 Inch Bar Stool - 0211VBRN121 ...
Linon - Linon Milano 30 Inch Bar Stool - 0211VBRN121 #0211VBRN121 ...
#0211VBRN121-01-KD-U - Linon Milano 30 Inch Bar Stool - 0211VBRN121 ... Create a contemporary or classical look in your kitchen, dining or home pub area with the ...
MILANO 30" BAR STOOL - Furniture & Mattresses - Game Room & Bar ...
Linon Home Decor Products, Inc.30" Milano Bar Stool ... LinonHOME 0211VBRN121-01-KD MILANO BAR 30 Inch DK BROWN ECO LEATHER ... Linon Home DecorMilano Bar Stool 30 ...
30 Bar Stools - By Linon - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at Nextag
Linon Fleur De Lis 30 Inch Bar Stool ... Linon Home Decor ... 30", Linon Vega 30 Bar Stool, Linon 30 Crested Back Bar Stool, Linon Milano 30" Bar Stool ...
Linon Milano Bar Stool - Furniture - Compare Prices, Reviews and ...
Linon Milano Bar Stool - 15 results like Linon Milano 30" Bar Stool, ... Manufacturer: Linon Home Decor Style: Contemporary / Modern Type: Bar Stools, ...





0 comments: