Is Better Than Roundhill 24-Inch Blended Leather Counter Height Bar Stool Chairs with Oak Finish Solid Wood Legs, Black, Set of 2
Roundhill 24-Inch Blended Leather Counter Height Bar Stool Chairs with Oak Finish Solid Wood Legs, Black, Set of 2 - SPECIAL PRICE| Product Code | : B003BLT0J2 |
| Product Rating | : ![]() |
| Price | : $129.99 |
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #417556 in Home
- Color: Black
- Brand: R.H.F.
- Model: APC031
- Dimensions: 19.00" h x
41.00" w x
22.25" l,
30.00 pounds
Features
- 2 x 24" Counter height bar stools, 19"W x 22.25"D x 41"H; seat height: 24"
- Black blended Leather, durable, easy clean, sophisticated look and feel, excellent sunlight resistance;
- Solid wood frame, solid wood legs with dirty oak finish;
- Some Assembly required, hardware's and instruction are in the box;
- Color may slightly different from the pictures
- 2 x 24" Counter height bar stools, 19"W x 22.25"D x 41"H; seat height: 24"
- Black blended Leather, durable, easy clean, sophisticated look and feel, excellent sunlight resistance;
- Solid wood frame, solid wood legs with dirty oak finish;
- Some Assembly required, hardware's and instruction are in the box;
- Color may slightly different from the pictures
Product Description
Hot, sleek and incredibly fashionable and fun, these Stools are must have for the modern home. 2 x 24" Counter height bar stools, 19"W x 22.25"D x 41"H; seat height: 24-Inch.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Bad seller and stools!!!
By Madeson
I ordered 2 stools and they forgot the 4 front legs! Every time I called I got an answering service. They finally called me back after 3 days. When I got the front legs they did not match and when I put the stools together the legs were uneven so the stools rocked back and forth. The directions were confusing and the holes did not match so my husband had to drill new holes to get the screws to go in. Also I paid $24 for shipping and the box was all torn up and there was no packing material at all. These are NOT good stools!! I would spend an little extra money and buy from a different seller to get some good sturdy stools that match. I will never buy from this seller again!!
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.Bargain of a lifetime
By Ida H
When I ordered these barstools, I was skeptical. The reviews were good but still I was leary. No More!! These stools arrived quickly, in excellent condition and were easy to assemble. I could not be happier with my purchase and would highly recommend them to others. They are beautiful,comfortable and the best bargain I have gotten in eons.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.Look Great - Not Comfortable
By Lisa Mininno
Poor Quality! I've had these stools for about 1 month, they are sooo uncomfortabe the seat cushions are sinking. I'm a petite person and if these stools are this broke in from me, I can't imaging how they would hold up for an over weight person. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR....
Related Seller For Roundhill 24-Inch Blended Leather Counter Height Bar Stool Chairs with Oak Finish Solid Wood Legs, Black, Set of 2 :
Hot, sleek and incredibly fashionable and fun, these Stools are must have for the modern home. 2 x 24" Counter height bar stools, 19"W x 22.25"D x 41"H; seat height ...
counter wood black vintage chairs height - ShopWiki
ShopWiki has 931 results for counter wood black vintage chairs height, including Roundhill 24-Inch Blended Leather Counter Height Bar Stool Chairs with Espresso ...
Versatility Counter Height Chair (Set of 2) (Black Wood) - ShopWiki
... Roundhill 24-Inch Blended Leather Counter Height Bar ... Oak Finish Solid Wood Legs, Black, Set of 2 ... Height Bar Stool Chairs with Oak Finish Solid ...
Amazon.com: counter chairs: Home & Kitchen
Bronze Finish Scroll Back Adjustable Metal Swivel Counter Height Bar Stools (Set of 2 ... Brown Finish Solid Wood Legs. ... Oak Finish Bar Stool, 24-Inch. ...
Brown Leather Bar Stool Counter Height - Compare Prices, Reviews ...
... 2 Brown Blended Leather Counter Height Bar Stool Chairs ... Counter Stool in Dark Cherry Finish Set of 2 ... Counter HEight Bar Stool Chairs w/ Solid Wood Legs.
Furnituremaxx 24" H Black Blended Leather Counter Hight Bar Stool ...
Furnituremaxx-24" H Black Blended Leather Counter Hight Bar Stool Chairs with Oak Finish Solid Wood Legs, set of 2-PC031-Hot, sleek and incredibly fashionable and fun ...
wood bar stool legs | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion ...
Find great deals on eBay for wood bar stool legs and wood ... HEight Bar Stool Chairs w/ Solid Wood Legs. ... Black Blended Leather Counter Height Bar Stool ...
Oxford Creek White Faux Leather 24 Inch Counter Height Chairs Set ...
oxford creek white faux leather 24 inch counter height chairs set ... Bar Stool Chairs with Oak Finish Solid Wood ... Finish Solid Wood Legs, set of 2.
Oak Pub Chairs | Beso - Beso | Shopping Ideas and Style Inspiration
Rustic Oak Counter height Chairs (Set... Overstock.com. ... this 24 inch bar stool will make a great addition to a relaxed ... Roundhill 24-Inch Blended Leather ...
41 inches arrowback chair Dining Room Furniture | Bizrate
Roundhill 24-Inch Blended Leather Counter Height Bar ... Roundhill 24-Inch Blended Leather Counter Height Bar Stool Chairs with Oak Finish Solid Wood Legs, Black, Set ...





0 comments: