Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

0 comments

Low Cost Powell "Antique Black" with Sand Through Terra Cotta Counter Stool, 24" Seat Height

Powell "Antique Black" with Sand Through Terra Cotta Counter Stool, 24" Seat Height - RECOMMENDED TODAY
Product Code: B0019GORYE
Product Rating:
Price: $52.00

RECOMMENDED TODAY
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #306607 in Home
  • Size: 17.5W x 14.25D x 24H inches
  • Color: "Antique Black" with sand through terra cotta
  • Brand: Powell Furniture
  • Model: 502-430
  • Released on: 2008-05-15
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 24.00" h x
    14.25" w x
    17.50" l,
    15.00 pounds

Features

  • Solid tropical hard wood
  • Antique Black with sand through terra cotta
  • Seat features a wide scoop
  • Solid tropical hard wood
  • Antique Black with sand through terra cotta
  • Seat features a wide scoop

Product Description

This counter stool is made from solid tropical hard wood and is finished in "Antique Black" with sand through terra cotta, to easily match today’s kitchens. The seat features a wide scoop for added comfort. Some assembly required. Seat Depth 9"

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Very pleased, nice stool for a reasonable price
By M. Larson
We ordered four of these stools. I am quite pleased, I assembled all four by myself in less than 2 hours. Easy to assemble. The wood seems sturdy, there was no damage and I thought the packaging was excellent. I like the wider seat. Great stool for the money and the low profile makes them fit nicely under our kitchen counter. I will review again in a few months to give feedback on how they are holding up.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4packaging needs improvement
By KJWWarsaw
I ordered two of these stools. One came in badly damaged the other slightly damaged. Was able to touch-up one, sent the scecond back for replacement. The replacement arrived slightly damaged too. The packaging leaves much to be desired! Nice stool for the money. Assembly was not difficult, tools are included in the package. I waited a few weeks to glue the buttons on the screw heads so that I could give the stools a second tighting. We use them every day at a counter height (36") kitchen island.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Not bad for the price
By M. Boyd
These stools look good, and are fairly comfortable, but you wouldn't want to sit in one for more than an hour. Took me about 15 minutes to put the first one together and about 5 minutes to put the second one together.I feel as though at 53 dollars, they are slightly overpriced. Ours came with some minor damage but I didn't feel like it was bad enough to send them back. That said, it does not affect my rating.

See all 4 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For Powell "Antique Black" with Sand Through Terra Cotta Counter Stool, 24" Seat Height :



Search Term for Powell "Antique Black" with Sand Through Terra Cotta Counter Stool, 24" Seat Height



0 comments:

Best viewed on firefox 5+
Copyright © Design by Dadang Herdiana