Recent Posts

Saturday, March 23, 2013

0 comments

Price Compare Hillsdale Venus 24" to 30" Counter Stool or Bar Stool

Hillsdale Venus 24" to 30" Counter Stool or Bar Stool - SPECIAL OFFERS
Product Code: B002R9JDYQ
Product Rating:
Price: $169.91

SPECIAL OFFERS
* Special discount only for limited time



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #5350 in Furniture
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: Hillsdale
  • Model: 4210-824
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 40.00" h x
    19.25" w x
    20.13" l,
    27.00 pounds

Features

  • 40" overall height.
  • 24" to 30" counter stool or bar stool he
  • 19 1/4" wide.
  • Champagne steel powder coated base.
  • 20 1/2" deep.
  • 40" overall height.
  • 24" to 30" counter stool or bar stool he
  • 19 1/4" wide.
  • Champagne steel powder coated base.
  • 20 1/2" deep.

Product Description

A sleek and modern look, this Hillsdale bar stool is part of the Venus Collection. This design features an adjustable mechanism that allows the seat to be moved from counter to bar height. Upholstered swivel seat moves 360 degrees and features a microfiber black colored fabric. Champagne steel powder coated base finish. Adjustable bar stools are perfect for kitchen counter or bar use.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
1Poor quality and poor customer service
By RickDM
I rarely rate items...but in this case, I am so irate that I will do everything I can to prevent other shoppers from making the mistake I did.We purchased 4 of these Venus barstools 2 1/2 years ago - primarily because they are adjustable. The visual appearance is very good...but the quality of the "gas lift" air cylinder is poor. Two of these gas lifts have failed. I have contacted Hillsdale furniture direct, and was that these chairs are now made by a new manufacture...and parts are not available for our barstools. (I have the email)This means that we basically have to throw out our chairs and start over. (over $600 invested)Do not buy...unless you only need your chairs to last 2 years!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent Barstool
By Lauren K.
I've had two of these counter height stools for over a year. I am pleasantly surprised at how well they have held up to my cats and my husband. The black microfiber still looks new. Easy to clean, just wipe with a damp microfiber cloth, and the cat hair and any crumbs come right off. The stools are comfortable, sturdy, and are great looking. I would highly recommend these to anyone.

See all 2 customer reviews...




Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details



To See Preview of Product, Click on The Button Bellow !!!

Related Seller For Hillsdale Venus 24" to 30" Counter Stool or Bar Stool :



Search Term for Hillsdale Venus 24" to 30" Counter Stool or Bar Stool



0 comments:

Best viewed on firefox 5+
Copyright © Design by Dadang Herdiana